Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Place To Visit

I have added another Blog to my collection. It is Ruth's Legacy...... http://www.ruthslegacy.blogspot.com/ For as long as I can remember, my mother, Ruth, has been knitting Christmas Stockings....in my adult years I have spent untold amounts of time searching for more patterns and more Yarn.....I have decided to share these lovely parts of my life and to create a History of the Stockings.

I will try to post something at least once a week....I am asking her to give me some of her stories about each of them.....Where we found the patterns, who of the family may have requested the pattern, the ones she enjoyed knitting and the ones she didn't. It is important to know she always knits 3 of the same pattern. One for me, One for my sister, and One for herself.....which actually translates to one set for each of her Grandchildren. Thus the Legacy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment